Illuminating highlighting powders that give the skin a light-reflecting luminous glow. Wear alone or pair with other cheek products to create beautiful dimension on the face.
- Creates instant radiance
- Made with transparent pigments to avoid heaviness on the skin
- Universally flattering shades
Highlighters are a great way to subtly contour but creating the illusion or light hitting the top-most part of your cheeks.
- Albatross is great for defining all the features of the face. Add it right above the arch of the brow, the inner corner of the eye, down the bridge of the nose, on the bow of the lip, or the chin to give the face a beautiful highlight. –Raquel Grijalva, National Makeup Stylist
- Highlighters give a natural radiance to the skin. They are best used on the highest part of the cheek to make the cheek appear to be more lifted. Highlighters can also be layered over blush to soften and diffuse color. –Jake Broullard, National Makeup Stylist
- Using the Ita Brush, apply Highlighting Blush Powder to the highest part of your cheekbone. You can also swipe it on your brow bone for a lift. –Shayna Shapiro, Lead Trainer
Works Well With
Highlighting Blush is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mama from For a girl Present for youngest daughter who borrows from middle daughter. Time she had her own. They both love it! Eldest daughter may be next.......
Date published: 2014-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by mika21 from Great highlighter I absolutely love this blush. It is great for highlighting under eyes and forehead. It shows up great on camera and does not leave a raccoon eye look. I am totally hooked
Date published: 2015-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tejinder from Amazing! I bought this blusher a couple of weeks ago! I honestly love this blush it highlights my face so flawlessly and leaves such an amazing glow to my face. Definitely a must have in your make up bag ladies!
Date published: 2015-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Makeupjunkie245 from Flawless! I'm absolutely in love with this highlighter. It reflects just the perfect amount of light to reveal flawless skin!
Date published: 2015-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by christine148 from Love it! Not too intense, gives your skin a great glow in the summer and winter!
Date published: 2015-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by fab1960 from Satellighte Of Love Highlighting Blush Sparks!! I just love anything sparkly!! I read that another reviewer gave Satellite to her younger daughter! What a great idea!! It is subtle enough for that, but for me @ 55 I love to wear it above my cheek bones with Orgasm, Nico, Outlaw, Deep Throat, etc. Or, it's really nice over the Multi sticks, the darker one's like Portofino, South Beach, Porta Vallarta, etc. It also looks good over the shoulders and décolletage, pretty much anywhere you would like a little colour and some pretty sparkle!! I've also just put Satellite on, alone, over a clean face. Gives a beautiful natural look with natural colour!!
Date published: 2015-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by beauty queen from Love the color! I saw this used in a video over the gaity blush so I purchased both. I like the sheen it gives to the cheeks without being too glittery.
Date published: 2015-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Punk_pistols from Beautiful glow!!! I got miss liberty and it gives the most beautiful glow. It's perfect on my skin tone (Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Trinidad).
Date published: 2014-12-23