Highlighting Blush - Albatross
Illuminating highlighting powders that give the skin a light-reflecting luminous glow. Wear alone or pair with other cheek products to create beautiful dimension on the face.
- Creates instant radiance
- Made with transparent pigments to avoid heaviness on the skin
- Universally flattering shades
Highlighters are a great way to subtly contour but creating the illusion or light hitting the top-most part of your cheeks.
- Albatross is great for defining all the features of the face. Add it right above the arch of the brow, the inner corner of the eye, down the bridge of the nose, on the bow of the lip, or the chin to give the face a beautiful highlight. –Raquel Grijalva, National Makeup Stylist
- Highlighters give a natural radiance to the skin. They are best used on the highest part of the cheek to make the cheek appear to be more lifted. Highlighters can also be layered over blush to soften and diffuse color. –Jake Broullard, National Makeup Stylist
- Using the Ita Brush, apply Highlighting Blush Powder to the highest part of your cheekbone. You can also swipe it on your brow bone for a lift. –Shayna Shapiro, Lead Trainer