Highly pigmented, velvety-matte, ultra-fine powders for shading, creating depth and lining eyes. Long-wearing, crease-resistant colors glide on smoothly and evenly and blend effortlessly. Can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect.
- True color application
- Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for heightened intensity
- Multi-function use for shading, lining and brow color
- Rich, vivid shade range, with ultra-matte finish
Matte eyeshadows are great for helping to define the eye. A good rule of thumb is to follow the natural shape of the eye. You can widen the eye by extending the color out towards the temple or open the eye by blending towards the brow bone.
- Matte eyeshadows give the most depth, contour, dimension, and shape to the eye. Nothing is more elegant than a matte, smokey eye! –James Boehmer, Director of Global Artistry
- I love to use a Matte Eyeshadow as a base lid color and then work the other eye colors around it. It softens the look of shimmer shadows especially for clients concerned with wrinkles on the eye. –Lisa Leseur, National Makeup Stylist
- Apply Matte Eyeshadows in a light shade and then a darker shade for a smooth, velvety finish with no frost. –Jenny Smith, National Makeup Stylist
- To make a matte shadow really pop on the lid, use the Eye Shader Brush to press the color onto the lid until the desired intensity is achieved. –Jason Hoffman, Lead Trainer