Sculpting Multiple Duo - Hot Sand/Laguna
- Warm up the highlighting shade with fingers first to gently build illumination to your desired intensity.
- Apply contour shade in hollows of cheeks, below hairline, and along the jawline to create definition. Blend with fingertips.
- Artistry Extra: on eyelids, add above crease to create depth.
- Sweep color along tops of cheekbones and blend. Use fingertips to highlight brow bone.
- Artistry Extra: Sweep down the center of the nose and dab a little above the cupid’s bow to accentuate lips.
- Apply either shade with fingertips to eyelids to create highlight or contour. Pat highlight shade on center of the bottom lip to add fullness.
- Blend either color onto cheeks for a subtle wash of color.